viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

My favorite technology

My favorite technology is the Ipad, because is like a computer but smaller. It's my favorite because it is practical and very useful, I can carry it to a lot of places with no problem because it is not very heavy. I use it to play games, to watch movies or series on Netflix and most important, I use it to read books or documents for the university, this is the reason why I bought it. 

My experience with it has been very enriching and entertaining, the Ipad help me in moments when I was boring or when all I wanted to do is lay in my bed watching a movie or just listen to music. 

I think that bought it is one of the most intelligents thing that I ever done, my dad gave it to me last year and then, at christmas, he gave one to my sister. She uses it to watch series most of the time (and it means a lot of time hahaha)

Most of the people don't replace the laptop for anything in the world but I think that the Ipad is better, in fact, I only use the computer for print documents that I have to read and for nothing else!

2 comentarios:

  1. The Ipas is very useful !!! I have one to

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, the Ipad sounds really useful if you read and watch things. But, if you write things, a laptop may be better for you.

    ResponderEliminar