lunes, 12 de octubre de 2015

My friends

My friends are the persons that I choose to be part of my family. They are from different places or from diferents moments of my life, but all have one thing in common: they are important to me. 
Through all my life I have known a lot of people, that for differents reasons they are important in my life. They help me to have good days, they cheered me when I need and they love me for who I am.
There are some persons that I have to mention, the first is one of my best friends. She is my friend since I was a little girl because she is the daughter of the best friend of my mom, so we have lived a lot of experiences, she is like my mom sometimes and my sister the most of the time, maybe we don´t talk all the days, but I know that she is there when I need someone to talk. I also have to mention my friends from the high school, I knew them in 2007 and we´re still be friends, we get together almost all the weekends and most of the time I have a really good time, they are funny and very nice, I am very happy to be her friend. The last one that I have to mention are my friends of the university, the mayority of them I knew in bachillerato, among them are my other best friend, she is different from me in many aspects, but she is so important daily, I talk all the days with her and she knows how to lifts my spirits when I am sad. 
So, They are so differents from me but I love them so much, I know that someday we will take differents ways, but I hope have them in my life to see them grow and turn into wonderful persons.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario