viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

A photograph I like

I don't know who took this photo, maybe was my mom, but in it appears my dad and I, probably it was taken in 1996 or 1997 when I was 4 years old. The van behind was the first car that my dad bought, it was a Ford Aerostar, it is one of my favourite cars that we've had because it was so big and comfortable. We had this van during many years, 7 years, It arrive at home when my middle sister was born. During the next years, each one appropiated of one seat, once, my sister wanted to sit in mine, and I was angry so I decided to put my name in the back of it, and my sister delated with my dad, he got mad and he punished to me. Now, we always remember this and laugh a lot, the things that I do when I was a little girl. 

Another thing that I like about this photo, is that my dad appears in it, he is one of my favourite person in the world. We did a lot of journeys in this van, maybe we don't have it now, but I keep a lot of amazing memories and moments that we did in it. 

7 comentarios: