viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

The Upcoming Summer

If I make some plans for the summer? The answer is yes! My family and I are hoping go to the same place of all years: go camping in the south of Chile. That place is wonderful and we can go anywhere from there, I hope that we can go to Chiloe again or to Bariloche some days. Maybe we won’t go to other places, but I don’t care, if I stay there it would be so nice.
My parents and I will go camping, friends of the family said that they will go too. The group is made up of approximately 20 persons. We are a very big group.
My dad, last year, bought a kayak and the year before a boat, so I will go kayaking to the lake of the camp and I will go fishing with my dad in the evening some days. I will spend some time with my friends of there in the night and during the day I will be with my family. Before lunch, we are going to play volleyball on the field of the place, we do groups and compete for who will wash the dishes (and this are a lot of dishes).
On my return, maybe I will go with my university friends to the beach or to the country with my school friends, or I will do both trips if I can.
There is a possibility that I will go in January to community work for the university during a couple of weeks. This will help me in the university the next year.

So that is what I hope to do in my summer holidays and I can’t wait to do these trips and have fun with my family and friends! 

5 comentarios:

  1. Your trip with the 20 people sounds like fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sami, I love the idea of spend holidays with the family. Also I believe that the south of Chile is very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I know that place ! It's very beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. South of Chile is a good idea ! I would like to go there :)

    ResponderEliminar