viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

Post two: My favourite holidays

I usually go all the years to the same place since when I was a little girl. I go to camping with my family to the south of Chile, specifically near of Osorno, in the Puyehue lake at a campground name "Los Copihues".

Probabably this holiday is the best that I can imagine, I go every february during three weeks approximately with my parents and sisters. This year was very special because during a few days some friends of the university arrive at the place and we have a good time, also some friends of the family went and we enjoy a lot.

The day start with a delicious breakfast (hot milk, tea, homemade bread with butter or marmalade and a luscious kuchen), then we go to a field to play volleyball and usually we spent all the morning in that. After, some people make the lunch and the others go to the beach to take a rest in the sand or to swim in the lake. We lunch and I go with my friends to play again in the field. During the night, we eat roast and watch movies and then I go with my friends of the place to the "quincho" and talk, eat and drink.

I really enjoy go this place, because all the days are different, the weather is wonderful (during the summer I can have rainy days and sunny days), I have a lot of comforts (private bathroom, volleyball field, soccer field and kayaks) and for last, the company are the best. I hope that you can go some day, I assure that you can have a great time!









3 comentarios: