lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Blog Session 8 >> My evaluation of my Blogging Experience

Do this blog allows me to tell things of my life to others and to practice my writing skills. I think that is a good way to develop this skills but it take a lot of time, in my understanding, somedays do it was boring but other days was entertained, it depend of the theme of that day. 
I especially like the day that I had to write about a special photograph because I had to look between photos of my past and choose one, a lot of memories came to me in that moment. 

I feel that make this blogs helps me to remember things that I forgot, things of grammar and orthography learn in the school in a couple of years back, also help me to add new words in my vocabulary. 

In the future I would like to write about free themes, not to write about specific things, this way this activity could be more entertained and not too compulsory. Maybe We could write about our friends, hobbies, places that we know, things that we learn or do in the schools, our family, between others. I know that we have to write with specific therms or contents, but maybe this requirements can be applied to the themes that I would like to write about. I hope you take into account the next time.

1 comentario: