jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Blog Session 1 >> My Autobiography

Hi! 

My name is Samanta Cecilia Cerpa Rojas  and i was born on october 5, 1993 in Santiago of Chile. I am 21 years old and I live with my parents and 2 sisters, my dad's name is Hugo, my mom Cecilia and my sisters are Alison and Emilia. I have another sister but she doesn't live with me, her name is Estefania and she study the same as me, Odontology. 

I have studied in 3 schools during my childhood, the first was "Colegio de la Providencia C.L.I", then in ninth grade I studied in "Liceo San Pedro Poveda" until eleven grade when  i changed to "Colegio Poeta Ruben Dario", all this schools are in Maipu. Then in 2012, I got into Universidad de Chile to study "Bachillerato", but the next year I got into this program again. Those 2 years was very hard and full of study to transfer to the career "Odontologia" in the same University, so here i am, study in second year of the career that I love. 

During my week I have to study a lot, but I try to give time to do other things like zumba or Volleyball. In the weekends, I try to go out the most I can, like spent time with my family on sundays (go to the cinema, go to eat somewhere, cook in our house, among other things) and get together with my school's friends in different house all the weekends, also go out with my university's friends to eat, to partys or to do whatever we want. 

Wait for the next post, see ya!

1 comentario:

  1. like you, I also spend my weekend to go out with my family or friends.

    ResponderEliminar