miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

Blog session 2 >> Expectation for a new semester

I am taken 5 subjects this semester:
1. Promotion and education in health I
2. Psychosocial and anthropology basis of health
3. Simulation for the professional practice I
4. Evidence based dentistry
5. Scientific and clinical basis for diagnosis in dentistry I

Simulation and diagnostic are the subjects hardest this semester, I have to study a lot but I like so much because are subjetcs so comprehensives and interesting in what I study that I hope I can approve them. Besides, they have a practice part where I work with activities that I will do when I apply in the future on my patients. In the others subject I learn about cientific basis, how can I do a investigation or a tesis (Evidence), also learn about public health, the health's problems that exist on our society in this times and how they have developed during the wears and decades and what can we do for improve this (promotion). And for last, we learn about the social role that we play like odontologist and the way that we have to treat our patient, using empathy and friendliness to forge a strong relation odontologist-patients. 

My extracurriculars are two: Society, culture and recreation and English 3. In this case, this subject can help us to develop our ways to communicate with persons of other countries (English 3) and develop skill in cultive of plants and relation between, like example, politics and comedy movies. 

Also I make volleyball the monday and thursday with the selection of the faculty and Zumba the wednesday in the gym with a lot of partners. 

Of this semester I hope approve all (of course) and learn a lot (and don't forget what i learn) and also I hope put in practice the knowledge in my future work like a dentist. 

2 comentarios: